Explore the Sacramento Area from our hotel. Whether you are out and about exploring the entertainment and shopping district of Downtown Commons or historical attractions like Old Sacramento, you can find a wide variety of activities in close proximity to your hotel room.
When you’re ready to unwind with us you can enjoy features like free high-speed WiFi, a complimentary fitness center, and convenient on-site market, as well as bicycle storage and water bottle filling stations.
Just 10 miles northwest of downtown, the Sacramento International Airport is the main gateway to the State Capitol of California. The airport is a gateway to Northern California getaways such as Heavenly Mountain Ski Resort, Yosemite National Park, The Napa Valley Wine Country, and Lake Tahoe.
On-demand taxi service is provided by the Sacramento Independent Taxi Owners Association (SITOA) by contract. This contract ensures the availability of cars and the quality of equipment and service provided.
Stay Safe With Us
We are committed to keeping our employees, guests, their families and our communities safe. Given the impact COVID-19 has had on our communities, we have made the difficult, but responsible, decision to modify many of our brand hallmarks. While we continue to cherish our warm and hospitable approach, various Employee and Guest protocols have been modified to accommodate the emphasis on social distancing, safety procedures, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Since the safety and well-being of our employees and guests has always been our top priority, the protocols outlined here and in supporting documents are not optional. These are meant to help ensure our employees and guests alike feel and stay safe. It is a truly difficult time for everyone amid so much uncertainty, however here is something we do know: our company was founded on the belief that warmhearted, human connections make for an enjoyable experience from beginning to end.
To ensure guest safety, our staff is provided ample and appropriate time for workers to implement cleaning practices before and after their shifts. Additional disinfecting of the entire property is also implemented on a daily basis.
Hilton CleanStay™ builds upon Hilton’s already high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, where hospital-grade cleaning products and upgraded protocols are currently in use, to ensure Hilton guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay from check-in to check-out.
• Hilton CleanStay™ Room Seal to indicate that guest rooms have not been accessed since they were cleaned.
• Increased disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms like light switches and door handles.
• Increased cleaning and disinfection frequency of public areas.
• Guest-accessible disinfecting wipes at entrances and high traffic areas.
• Enhanced cleaning and disinfection for fitness centers.
• Enhanced cleaning & operational changes to restaurants, bars, in-room dining and meeting spaces.
• Contactless check-in and check-out with Digital Key for Hilton Honors members.
• Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training.
• Guest rooms are disinfected with new technologies like electrostatic sprayers with disinfecting mist and
• UVGI ultraviolet light to sanitize surfaces and objects.
UVGI Air Purification
• Installed in heating, vent and air conditioning systems.
• Air particles are purified before being recirculated or exhausted.
• Prevents the spread of airborne bacteria & viruses in residential & commercial spaces
• One-time installation and low maintenance.
• Leaves a fresh and clean environment.
Just a half mile away is the Old Sacramento Waterfront District where you can enjoy a variety of eclectic restaurants and bars, or stay in for views of downtown.
The Sacramento International Airport is also conveniently located less than 15 minutes away.